May 29, 2009

Shitty weather

Yeah it seems like I'm posting again
My History exam went excellent and our teacher gave me 10
But
The other bitch/dickhead gave me 9,50
I only know his/her signature but I swear I'll hunt him/her down!!!GRRR
My homeroom teacher said the that absolutely everything was perfect!!!Fuckin everything!!!The nerve!!!So now I have 9,75 well it's not that bad....I guess...*sigh*
Guess what?My geography classes went quite well
I still hate her tho but I was grateful when she said that we could write down the lesson we learnt and give it to her at the end of class....but I still hate her...and I still have to study for next week's test which consists in 3 fucking long lessons *sigh* and I still have to write a 15 page essay due Wednesday...so I still hate her and can't wait never to see her again XD
Biology went good as well but I found out that the other week I got a 4 at biology!!!I hadn't even known!!!The bitch!!I hope she'll choke on that essey I'll give her next Friday...as if...
The week that comes we'll have to wear black and white haha I can't wait!I have a killer skirt and hopefully I'll have nice pair of convers til Monday.
Friday we received our photo's.
2 weeks ago we had a photoshot for the end of the 8 Grade .
I guess I look slightly better than I imagined I would...but I still look stitty in photos