Jul 9, 2009

Talihina Sky

Hehe...*looks around,whistles,points at a butterfly*
ALL RIGHT YOU CAN TAKE MY GREEN LEATHER SOFA BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE MY MUSIC!!
...huh...that was kind of....awkward...*rubs neck nervously*
Allrighttt I was LAZY?Happy now???
Damn Internet and its ways of making me speak the truth...
BHUUUT
where should I start so many things happened from my last post...hehe..here I come again that guilty feeling...(DAMN YOU HEARTLESS INTERNET)
ok I'll start so school ended...and after the ceremony everyone and I mean EVERYONE cried....but me T.T(I was the insensitive one....*sigh*)
WHAT?Don't blame me blame those evil tear machines!!!They had to break right on that day *grins foolishly*
So yea it ended BIG SHIT...I mean big deal...and in the next 2 weeks I studied
for my English exam like any other normal kid does *cough* *cough*
*silence*
*big silence*
*you can hear a fly fooling around*
*more silence*
*GODZILLA silently rises behind that poor fly and...*
*silence*
*he didn't stand a chance*
*tranquillité*
*poor GODZILLA we'll always remember you*
*liniste*
*here comes my mom*
*csond*
*What the fuck's with that fly??*
*and mooooore silence*
*splash**bunk**band*
*damn...don't mass with my mum...*
where was I?
Oh yeah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMUHAHAHAHA
YEAAAAAH RIIIIIGHT!!!XDDDD
ME STUDY???XDDDD
Of course I wasn't studying XD what an absurd idea XD
Bhuuut
my prom came anyway...
It was,dare I say a DICKSUCKER event
not worth mentioning...my dress sucked ass and my shoes were filled with blood after I walked all night *sigh* so just forget about it..
and after all this time THE 17th ARRIVED *lightnings flashes and bloody screams*
oh no my chocolate melted on the keyboard daaaamn
oh were was I?
yesss THE 17th CAMEEE
That day
I woke up super early and dragged my ass down to Mihai Eminescu High School where the exam was held