Aug 1, 2009

I keep secrets in my imaginary locked closet XD

Oook so I decided to come again
with a better mood 'course XD
these last weeks were so unevetful that O.o I can't even lie XD
but last week I decided to return to piczo even if I'm on Hiatus :3
I missed photoshop XD and making gfxes *grins*
Oficially I have 1 month and 15 days till high school starts and I plan on loosing a few pounds cause I've kinda been slacking off -___-"
Durind my tent trip I obviously lost weight but...right now I'm just as full as I was 2 weeks ago
-__-"
My mom now works at the aerobic center and hopefully next week I'll be attempting at my first aerobic classes.It's 800 a month (80 lei) and you can go every day except for Sunday.I can't wait to try the running tracks XD
I've tryed yoga....it's awesome and I could get used to it...but it wouldn't help me loose weight...I personally think yoga is for your inner balance and to help you relax...throw out all you're problems for an hour or two and sweat like a pig XD
OOH ohh I read a manga....called Cat Street...
one word....Unbeliaveble,Amazing,Gorgeous,Beautiful,Mind-Blowing!!!
ok...that was kinda...one...three...five or six??should I count MIND-FUCKIN-BLOWING as two words??O.o cause the manga sure deserves thousands of happy words.
While reading the manga I listened to Crystal Ball by Pink O.o the song is pure awesomeness and I simply fell in love with the combo <333>
Ohoohoo yesterday I cleaned my room XDD I deserve a nobel prize XDD
and now it looks amazing O.O...Recently I've been pestering my dad bout painting my room...It was last painted three years ago in a pale green color...and don't get me wrong I love green but right now my walls are covered with killed mosquitos and ...dirt...and finally today he said that we could paint each wall a different color (because I couldn't make up my mind XD)
Up til now I've been thinking bout an orange right oposite my window so when the sun shines and instead of seeing an even lighter green behind me I could see my room getting on fire XD
Today we went to my gramps xD cause it was my uncle's birthday and we had a so called family reunion >.
But it was ok..I guess...we ate what uncle cooked (you get it?XDD on his birthday LMAO XDD)
and...then lazed around for two or three hourse and draged our asses home...it was 7 when I got home and that means that I've been listening to Fuck you by Lily Allen for 4 hours now XDD
Tomorrow I'm going to another hourse racing with Sandra...sigh...so a long day awaits me...
Hopefully next week I'll get The Shinning by Stephen King aww amn I can't wait XD
OOOH yesterday I played a yahoo game on free trial something like Art Colony or something like that ooh man I love games like that O.O and when the 60 minutes ended I was cursing and whinning and making unusual non-human sounds XDD damn yahoo games for not being free XD
Oh I almost forgot I saw Kamikaze Girls (a japanese movie) XDD it was awesome I loved Anna Tsuchiya there XD and I even got the whole sound column XD I must admit that I love lolita dresses O.o I want a clothes like that too...I wanted a dress like that to my prom too but in the end we ended up buying a shitty purple dress from the market in the last day T.T
Ok I'm goin now cause tomorrow I have to be at Sandra's place at 8.30 O.o