Jan 3, 2010

She comes and goes and no one KNOWS

HAHA Happy New Year!!!
YaaaY for 2010!!XD
Wow this is my first post in the new year,huh?Actually,truth to be told....this kind of thing doesn't mean anything to me,I mean this whole new start thing and I really hate the first day of the year.It was always like this...it always sucks no matter what.
This is the last day of my holiday...sad,huh?
Well it means going back to school,learning more stuff,exams and facing people who hate you.No not hate more like ignore,I think ignoring someone it's worse that hating face to face...well,it just upsets me,oh well I have to get over it,right?
My vacation was pretty good.I spent time with Sandra and yes actually I really did miss her.
Well Christmas was...pretty platonic.I tried getting in the mood...I downloaded carols...sang them with my grandma and mom(but she sucks so she just hummed along XD)...cleaned my room,decorated it and the christmas tree.OMG such pathetic tree XD...well my mom bought it without consulting me,so what did I expect?
Eventually after whinning about how I never get a real present...my dad bought me a watch.And I'm pretty ok with it,I wanted a watch so it's just perfect.
I wasn't happy tho,I just felt like going with the flow.I think that pretty much that's all that I do these days.
I really don't wish for something wholeheartedly...I just think 'I want that' but when I have to fight for that I just go like 'Naaah I don't really need it'
And that really angeres me.I want to do this,I want to own that,but because of my shithead attitude I just give up on everything.
So I decided to try my best and fix things up at school.I mean with Simina...because when I think back,I was pretty happy with being her friend and even if I try I really can't think ill about her.Because I loved how we could just talk about shit and she would laugh at things I said...it made me feel all happy inside and think 'wow she thinks that I'm actually funny?'...so all in all I won't give up.Maybe she''ll push me away at first but that doesn't matter because I decided to try to not do things half-heartedly.I really won't give up this time!
So just wait Simina!!Throw me as many disgusted glances as you want I'll still be your friend after that!
****

Even if my heart feels a little lighter after admitting that my mind is set and I won't accept anything but succes in this new year...I still have other problems too.
At the beginning of the holiday I took my heart in my hands and together with my mom (OOO call me chicken I don't care XDD) I headed to the Library.I haven't returned Four Past Midnight I by Stephen King for over a month.So of course I accepted my fate and was ready to be suspended for a month (of course I looked after my punishment online!!XD),so with a heavy heart I,along with my mom,entered the Library.
The watcher thing man at the entrace took our coats and gave us a number instead...(WTF? should #29 help me keep warm when in cold days?) anyway we went upstairs...with every step my heart went a little lower.By the last step when I felt it beating in my right leg I started silently freaking out.I mean whose heart sinks in the right leg?Really?...But even after that I continued walking straight ahead.I coulnd't loose to those librarian ladies.No sir,I'm going to hold my head straight up and say proudly 'Yes I had the book for more than a month'.And then walk out carrying my punishment with pride.Ha that's what I thought.
When we entered the Adult Section we were greeted with sight of a whole bunch of people cheking in and out their books.
Great,I thought,public humiliation,what more can a girl dream of?
But nevermind that I still went with steady steps holding myself carefully with an emotionless face ready for the disaprooving looks I was sure were going to greet me.
So I said a straight 'Hello ma'am' gave my pass and counted down the second,in my head.
I carefully handed the lady the book.She took it without hesitation,glancing at me.For a second I thought 'Ok that's it!Fucking run for the window!That's the closest!!'...when I heard her saying 'Would you like to get anything else?'.....
I stared at her hard whole fricking five seconds straight.Was this bitch toying with me couldn't she see the caged animal look in my eyes?...when it HIT me...she didn't check the date I was supposed to return the book.
I was bubbling in the inside!!!I mumbled something along the lines 'I can?' and the woman throw me a weird glance but said 'Of course!Go ahead'
I was sooo happy I practically skipped to the book section with my mom behind me.
I felt like the woman had just said that I could take over the world.I don't think that could have made me more happier!XDD...The feeling that I was doing something wrong was there but I actually welcomed it and made me even more excited.So I quickly cheked the place where books by Stephen King usually are left.
Mobile,already read
Christine,already read
From a Buick 8,already read
The Green mile,tried but dropped
....
and then I found a book with a ragged old cover,opened it and inside someone wrote with a pen 'The Shinning' by Stephen King
Because this is the book I wanted to read the most in the past...I checked through the book and found many missing pages.With a heavy heart I put the book down.I was upset and my sudden adrenaline rush from before dissapeared like it never existed.I found my mother checking out Paul Coelho.
One of my classmates did a presentation on 'Veronica,decides to die' last week and I was pretty interested in the book.After all the girl falls in love with schizofren.It ought to be interesting,right?
But before that something told me to take a last look at the Stephen King books,call it intuition or idiocy, or whatever.But I went back with a sigh and cheked again the books.Yup I read all of them and even if it was very tempting to take the old copy of 'The Shinning' home...I knew I would regret it later because of that bunch of missing pages.So I sighed and stood up,when with the corner of my eye I caught sight of a really big book that looked pretty new on the higher shelf.So I slowly reached for it...with my heart beating faster with every second.I finally touched it and with a sudden move I took it out.
The cover read 'Duma Key' by Stephen King.
....
Inside I started laughing maniacally and heard the lyrics of a great song started rolling through my mind.
I'M THE FUCKING KING OF THE WORLD.
HAHAHAHA
WHOOO...I felt high...can I get drugged with just finding a book?
The answer?
hell yeah!!
Wow I felt so good I started shaking XDD...so when my mom finally showed up to see what I was staring at so intently with a creepy smile on my face I could hardly keep the excitement from my voice...I started wishpering fastly because...let's face it I was ready to scream my lungs out XD...
'Duma Key' was written by Stephen King in 2008 and right then and there for me that was his newest book which begged me to read it.Can you imagine me hesitate?
I hugged the thick book to my chest and headed to check it in.
I suspiciously handed the lady the book (not the same woman as before) and she scribbled down something on my pass and then asked me to sign...I happily complied.
After that we happily exited the Adult Section,my mom went to for a drink and left me in the hallway hugging my dear book to my chest to look through the great photography exposition that was presented there.
So yeah I looked through them and apreciated the photogapher for his/her great art sense.
After my mother returned we victoriusly walked toward the man at the entrace to our coats back.
I handed him #29 and he gave us back our belongings.Seriously of course that number wouldn't keep me warm from the chilly air,what was in his mind?
Because I was hungry,our new mission was to find an awesome fast food and eat some great junk food.
So we found a place near my dad's work and ordered our food.We waited until it was finished and I practically attacked my food,I was so hungry.
I was busy devoring my food so I hadn't noticed my mom talking on the phone until she announced me that my aunt and grandma were going to the mall and we were going to tag along.
Ok,I thought,I'd like that.
I don't really say this out loud,ever,but I love my aunt.She's the person I look up to since I was a little kid.
So I began to feel excited again.
So I finished eating and we headed to the place where she was going to pick us up.
As usual we waited for a good 20 minutes until her blue peugeot showed up.
Yeaaaa,when I grow up I want to be just like her!No joking XD
We got in the car me in the back with my gradma and mom in the front beside my aunt(I don't like sitting in the front,besides sitting in the front mean the safety belt is a must,which I also hate)...
We greeted each other and waited for my aunt to start the car with akward grins on our faces,when she turned to me and lopped a thik book in my lap.
'Talisman' by Stephen King and Peter Straub.
...
OMFG can this day get any better?
I was shocked and didn't know how to react and of course becaus eof that I became embarrased.I didin't know what to say and awkwardly asked 'Just like this?' or something like that.And she said that it's my early Christmas present.
I sat there quietly in the back of my aunts blue peugeot hugging two of Stephen King's chocolat cakes.
I truly felt happy and lucky at the same time.
****

Now thinking back I think that was one of the best days of my holiday.
Actually that was the last day of school.It was Friday,the same day of my Geography exam,at which I studied.
And later in the mall while my mom was at the bathroom and my aunt disappeared somewhere me and my grandma got talked into buying some perfume.Haha of course the perfume belongs to me and sits happily on my shelf with the others(no worries my mom paid for it,in no way do I want to burden my grandma).
Well anyway the next day I started reading 'Duma Key'...after all I had to finish it by 20 december so this time I could return the book without feeling like a criminal.
The book stunned me...and even if I didn't get the whole 'this is my new favourite book' feeling I still can't shake the 'WOW' off.I returned the book exactly on the 28th because that was the only day the Library was open.Lucky,huh?And after that I started reading 'Talisman'...but every time I turned the page I remembered something from DK and found myself missing reading the book.I was soo upset I couldn't read another word from 'Talisman' anymore.
This has happened several times already and I just can't get over 'Duma Key'.
I'm so pitiful...and actually the translation bothers me as well...and the beginning was clearly written by Peter Straub,because King doesn't just jump into events like that.He slowly accumulates the story to a point where you simply can't put the book down until you haven't read the final word.It's like sucking dry the book.Like you are thirsty and the book is your only way to survive.Haha...yes King gives that impression.
But with 'Talisman'..this really changed...so far I really don't like this Jack kid,he's being paranoia for no reason...eventually I'm sure that something will happen to make him eally feel fear,but for now he just annoys me.That's how I stated things with this book...I really hope that I'll change my mind and fear that this will be just like with 'The Green Mile'...the book I simply couldn't find interest in...
Let's hope for the best.
****

I found an awesome blog last week that I had fun reading.Obsession Rerun is Calamity,Ambrosia and Ms.Sunnybrook's happy place where they let their imagination free and their obsessions run crazy.Nevertheless after reading through the posts and staring at the pictures with hot men my mind was set.John Mayer was definitely on my hottest artist's list.
So I downloaded his whole discography and took my time listening his songs.
now I proudly say that he is my 3rd fave artist of all time XD.First being Coldplay and second Kings of Leon.
I knew 'No such thing' from way back when I read a reat fanfiction of Bleach.But I searched for lyrics and Wow.He truly is amazing.
I wanna run through the halls of my high school
And I wanna shout at the top of my lungs
I just found out there is such a thing as THE Mayer
It's no lie you've got to rise above.

Haha great artist.
****

It has been snowing like crazy since 3 AM this morning.And now the whole town is covered in a fluff white cover that is just too cold to be touched.I seriously wouldn't want to touch it.
The irony?
On Christmas Eve it was raining cats an dogs with lightning and thunder and the whole package.
Haha,the beauty of life.XD
Well I really don't welcome the cold and the snow,in fact I hate it.I'm totally a summer person.
And the worst part?
Tomorrow is the first day at school which means my ass will freeze til I get there ,WHICH means my day will start shitty,WHICH means it will be hard putting my whole Simina plan in action.
Not to mention the fact that I might slip,because let's face it babe,winter hates me,I hate winter.This is how life truly rolls 'round here,hot stuff(haha I've been listening to Kesha's new album) XD
Ok so now I think I should bath and cut my bags before my mom arrives home and finds out that I haven't studied a thing -__-' (I still have 2 exams left,remember?)
Daaamn school life!!
Who the fuck said high school is fun?
This is not about enjoying it,it's about surviving it.
I hope I sound dramatic,cause that's how I feel right now.
****

Wow pretty long post.
Well I had both nothing and everything to write about..
...so give me a break.
She's always buzzing just like
Neon,neon
Neon,neon
Who knows how long,how long
She can go before she burns away.

Jo