Jan 19, 2011

Run run run away lost lost lost my mind....

Well haven't been in here for a long time...
Of course a lot of stuff has happened since last time I wrote but I don't really want to go into such deep details right now.

One of the safe topics I am willing to talk,in fact has to do a lot with actually.
Yeah it's TV show *rolls eyes* what were you expecting?ha
SKINS
Wow...simply amazing.The show centers around a group of friends each having their own bag loaded with shit to carry.
Let's take Chris as an example.I admit that I cried my fucking eyes out when I saw his episode.
Or the sketch he did for Jal when they had a fight.
haha...everything was fine at beginning when they were 4,then one went away then another one,and in the end they boy was all alone....died alone.
Oh God Fuck it for Chris!! T.T
Or Tony,I loved him to bits after he realized what a big douche he was being to everyone...well mainly after the episode when they kidnapped Effy.
Gosh I love Effy too....and that sentence from wikipedia,mainly how they describe the end of season 2:

"The series ends with Effy in Tony's bed, reveling in the art work of emotions she has created as she claims her top place in their social world...."

That was that awesome, actually, it was ingeniously described.

btw....Maxxie was amazingly handsome and hot(too bad he was gay...>.>)....daaamn that ep when they went to the beach for 'Chelles bday...thay scene when her and Maxxie laughed when everyone was fighting over the tide....rended me speechless...actually I proceeded in watching that scene over and over again just to bath in that fuckin perfection of an image they made at that moment.Oh and please don't get me started at the colors....fucking brilliant!
eh anyway gotta go

Buh Bye!!!!


-Cause I always stay too loooong
Plan B

Jo